A fast-acting fixed brace system that can correct a number of issues
Fastbraces work differently to other fixed brace systems as they use a specially shaped bracket that move teeth and roots together. Most braces move the teeth first, then the root, and so take longer. Fastbraces are not only fast but discreet as the brackets can either be clear or in tooth-coloured ceramic.
Even if your case is complex, you should be eligible for fastbraces. Some of the more regular cases take around 20 weeks to finish.
What does treatment involve?
- Once we have agreed to your treatment plan, we take impressions of your teeth.
- These impressions are sent away to a lab where your brackets and wires are crafted.
- We invite you back for your fitting. It should take around 30 minutes to fix your brackets and wires.
- You will need to visit regularly for maintenance and adjustments.
- After the treatment, you will need to wear a custom-made retainer to make sure your teeth remain straight.