Would you like to join our Team?
Hitchin Dental Care currently have vacancies for the following Team members:
Qualified Dental Nurse
Hitchin Dental Care are looking for an additional team member to support our team of General Dentists, Specialist Dentists and Hygienists in our Private Practice which has been established for 20 years.
We have recently re-furbished in order to provide a Covid Secure environment for both our team members and patients.
Full PPE is provided and ventilation has been installed , to enable us to practice to “best practice” standards.
We use the latest scanning techniques for taking impressions and milling crowns 0n-site.
Your hours of work will be:
- Monday -Wednesday 8.45 am – 6.15pm
- Thursday 7.45 am – 5.15pm.
- Friday 7.45 am – 2.15pm
- Saturday 8.45 am – 2.15 pm ( 2 per month)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive hourly Rate according to experience
Best practice covid-19 securely measures are followed.
Ventilation of 10-12 air changes per hour.
Level three Dental Nurse Apprenticeship
This is your opportunity to develop your skills in a hands-on role, gaining a nationally recognised qualification and earning whilst you learn. As one of our dental nurses, you’ll be there as vital and reliable chair-side support to our clinicians.
If you’re over the age of 16, eligible to work in the UK and not currently in full-time education you will be able to join our Dental Nurse Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship is run in conjunction with Tempdent and it takes between 18 and 24 months to complete. It’s fully funded and has three main components:
- A Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3
- Functional Skills English & Maths Level 2 qualifications (unless you’re exempt, e.g. you already have Maths and English GCSEs at grade A-C)
- An End Point Assessment – this consists of an in-practice observation and an interview covering the knowledge, skills and behaviour competencies covered throughout the programme
The qualification is accredited by City & Guilds and is delivered through a blended learning programme. That includes an innovative, interactive eLearning platform. This is a great alternative to university.
If you are friendly, outgoing, caring and have ambition, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: